For over 25 years Fastron has distributed Shinko Temperature Controllers throughout Australia. In 2021 due to supply issues, Fastron dropped the Shinko agency to launch more feature rich controllers under Fastron OEM branding. DTC1 and BTC1 Series will help to reach higher end markets and improved/simplified user interface.
Fastron branded PID Controllers offer higher accuracy and a wider range of sensor inputs and temperature measurements than ever before.
|PCB1||PTCD (coming Soon)||TC5-M|
For a list of specific replacements for equivalent makes and models see here.
Shinko, Sinny, and Fastron OEM Brand PID Temperature Controllers, Digital and Analogue Dial Types, In sizes 48x24mm, 48x48mm, 72x72mm, 48x96mm, 96x96mm BTC1 Series Panel Sizes and DIN Rail Mount DTC1 Series.
Thermocouple, RTD Sensors
Most Sensors available with up to 4 point measurement and output.
Sensor Accessories including...Terminal Blocks and Heads
Industrial/Room Air Sensor
Head Mounted Transmitters
MIMS Insulated Cable up to 100M length
For our standard range you can order online. If there is anything not shown, please don't hesitate to contact us for your specific requirements.
We Supply a Range of Temperature Controls
Temperature controls allow a user to regulate the temperature or create conditions to adjust the temperature based on several parameters. We use controllers to stabilise the temperature where you require an object to heat up, cool down or do both to remain at a constant set point, irrespective of the changes around. Fastron stock and supply our own range of sensors that have the relevant approvals including ANSI,ROHS, CE.
Tips for Selecting the Ideal Temperature Controls
Before you select the perfect controller, you must evaluate the process and completely understand your requirements. Identifying the appropriate controller is time-consuming and with the vast range of options, can become complicated. Follow these tips to find the perfect controller for your needs.
- Controllers come in various sizes and shapes. In terms of the size, it’s dependent on personal preference as the advancements in technology allow for a reduction in the size of circuit components as the modern controllers contain more features than controllers that are four times the size. The most common choice of controller is the 1/16 DIN (48x48-mm) as it offers a larger display and doesn’t occupy much space.
- Consider the distance the operator will be from the controller and whether the panel is visible to determine the current temperature from their location. If you’re mounting more than one controller, take note of the size.
- Decide on the control operation of the controller. There are usually four control operation options which are PID, on and off, ramp and soak, and manual. In the majority of cases, the ‘on and off’ control is adequate. Manual control allows the user to adjust the output of the controller. For a tighter control process, you’d require the PID (proportional- integral-derivative) control with user-selected values or those that the controller has learned. Finally, ramp-and-soak controls are suitable for applications that need different temperatures at various times.
What to Expect from Fastron Regarding Temperature Controls
We are proud to offer a catalogue of temperature controllers via our online store. We developed our own brand in 2018 and supplied these alongside other locally-produced sensors.
- With our easy-to-use online store, we supply components, products and solutions to the energy monitoring, power electronics, process control and electrical instrumentation markets. Everything that you require, you will find in our shop. If you need customised products, we’re more than happy to assist.
- We always meet the expectations of our customers and provide a speedy delivery service. If you order from our site, we’ll offer free shipping on selected items and don’t have an issue delivering your package anywhere around the world.
- To give you peace of mind that you’re partnering with a reputable organisation, we are members of the Institute of Instrumentation and Control Association (IICA), Australian Institute of Management (AIM), Sustainable Energy Industry Association (SEIA) and have MCB International accreditation.
We have garnered over 40 years of experience in the industry and have established a reputation of being a leader in electronics.
If you don’t find what you need in our store, contact us and one of our helpful team members will assist.