Australian Made Current and Voltage Transducers for Railways or Industrial Applications
F92x series, 100mA to 400Amp DC/AC Current Transducer with Trip
- 0-400A DC/AC Measuring Current, higher with external Hall Effect Sensor
- 4-20mA,0-20mA,0-5V,0-10V sourcing output. (No external loop power required)
- Zero insertion loss. (No effect on the measuring current)
- Fast response, 10mS for DC, 250mS for AC. Can be reduced for low noise environments
- Operates from a 9-36VDC Power Supply.(up to 60VDC on request)
- 0-8 Amps measurement with F922/F923 Series via terminals. Higher currents using mounted, or external hall effect sensors.
- Adjustable threshold detection with latched or non-latched C/O relay alarm, or solid state NO or NC alarm.
- User adjustable output bias and span, with trip and level indication
- Din Rail Mount
Click the links below to download datasheets
- F920 Current 10 Amp to 400 Amp Transducer
- F921 Current Trasnducer Transducer with Trip output
- F922 Low Current Transducer 100mA - 8 Amp
- F923 Low Current Transducer with Trip output
- F911 Voltage Transducer (500V) with trip output
- F912 +/-15V Bipolar OEM Power Supply
F916 series(P971211), 25A DC Current Transducer
- 0-25A DC Current input
- 0-10V output
- Trackside boom gates monitoring
- Maximum galvanic isolation between input and output using new compact Hall Effect Sensor with external aperture for current carrying wire, providing contactless current measurement.
- Fast response.
- Operates from a 12/24VDC (9V-36V) Power Supply (Other voltages on request)
- Plug-In, Power Supply and Output connections, enabling rapid retrofitting.
- Din Rail Mount
- Download spec sheet
- XD and DRIVE series, Current and Voltage Transducers
- Current, 1A to 300A AC
- Voltage, 60V to 600V AC
- 4-20mA externally powered or 0-5V self powered outputs available.
- DRIVE series are for direct connection. (With 5A CT inputs on the AC current type.)
- XD Series use solid aperture for current measurement
- Surface or DIN rail mount types available
For additional Information or customised solutions contact Fastron Sales.